Your cart is empty.
- The first revision of the nine year old original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts right up to any standard TiAL flange so you can upgrade without having to re-weld. Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. The Q will be offered in all of the current colors.
- Color: BLACK
- Includes: TiAL BOV Assembly, TiAL V-Band Clamp, High Pressure O-Ring, TiAL Air Fitting and Weld-On Flange (Available in Aluminum)
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve; we believe this is the largest valve available with the highest flow capacity.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- Spring Rate: 10 PSI Silver Spring (-20 in/Hg)
Use: Engine Vacuum Reading: -18 to -21 in/Hg